Reinforce Your Roof with DEXcell Roof Board Products
Using a hard coverboard on a low-slope roof creates a smooth, flat surface for the membrane and protects the insulation from foot and equipment traffic.
Coverboards have been recommended by the National Roofing Contractors Association since 2001. The use of a noncombustible coverboard, such as a glass-faced gypsum board, has been recommended since 2006 by both the NRCA and the Midwest Roof Contractors Association.
Additional benefits of using a hard coverboard on a low-slope roof include:
- Improves fire ratings
- Improves thermal performance
- Prevents bubbling and blistering in hot asphalt installations
- Protects against storm and hail damage
- Increases wind uplift ratings
- Eliminates potential polyisocyanurate insulation facer delamination
DEXcell® Roof Boards, exclusively provided by National Gypsum Company, cover the entire spectrum of commercial roof applications.
- DEXcell® Cement Roof Board
- DEXcell® Glass Mat Roof Board
- DEXcell FA™ Glass Mat Roof Board
- DEXcell FA VSH™ Glass Mat Roof Board
Read more about low slope roofing and DEXcell Roof Boards here.
@NationalGypsum #NationalGypsum #construct
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: