Thru-Wall Structural Brick from Belden Brick Co.
Reinforced Structural Brick Masony is not a new wall system. Reinforcing steel and grout have been used with brick masonry for over 100 years.
With brick masonry's high compressive strength, reinforcing makes for an economical, high-strength wall in comparison to other reinforced masonry systems.
Advantages of Thru-Wall Structural Brick
- Greater design flexibility
- Greater seismic resistance and more ductility.
- Often lower construction cost
- Reduced backup requirements
- Less restrictive deflection requirements of the backup structure
- Greater resistance to cracking
- Reduced number of tie connections, which provides a more continuous moisture barrier
- Reduced cost of the backup system
- Fire resistant structure
@beldenbrickco #beldenbrickco #brick #moldedbrick #buildwithbrick #belden
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: