Roof Hatch & Skylight Fall Protection Safety Rails
BlueWater Roof Hatch and Skylight Guardrail Systems are expansions of the SafetyRail 2000. In most situations, OSHA (Std. 29 CFR 1910.29) requires guardrail protection on the exposed sides of openings in roofs and floors. As part of our SafetyRail 2000, our Roof Hatch and Skylight Systems exceeds these standards, and is the only product available on the market with a gate assembly that meets the same OSHA regulations and requires no drilling into any surface for installation.
A setup using a chain DOES NOT meet (Standards – 29 CFR ) 1910.23 (a)(2)
The chain does not provide a mid-rail as required. Click here to see the most recent OSHA interpretation.
Hinged floor opening cover of standard strength and construction equipped with standard railings or permanently attached leave only one exposed side. When the opening is not in use, the cover should be closed or the exposed side should be guarded at both top and intermediate positions by removable standard railings.
Do Not Void Your Warranty!
- Stop drilling into roof decks
- Stop drilling into roof hatch and skylight curbs
- Stop drilling into floors
- Stop drilling – period
- Independently tested and shown to meet and exceed OSHA Fall Protection Regulations for Guardrails
- Sets up in minutes
- Engineered bases enables the system to be set up in numerous configurations (L-shapes, straight runs, etc.)
- Easily dismantled for roof deck repair
- The gate can be opened by the latch pole or by one of the latches
- 1-5/8” diameter rails have a quality powder coat finish
- Use as roof hatch, skylight, fire vent and floor door protection
@BlueWaterMfg #BlueWaterMfg #skylight #osha #safety
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: