architecture - engineering - construction
Maxxon Dek C-Ment: Floor Leveling and Proven Acoustical Performance
Subscribe to FREE newsletter
|Mar 28, 2018|
When looking for a solution to top steel deck, look no further than Dek C-Ment. With compressive strengths up to 4000 psi, Dek C-Ment provides a strong, versatile topping for even the most challenging projects.
By requiring only a single pour, Dek C-Ment saves time and labor expense on your project. Dek C-Ment takes foot traffic in as little as 90 minutes, allowing light trade work to resume and moving your project towards completion more quickly. For added sound control, a Maxxon® sound control mat can be installed with Dek C-Ment to significantly reduce impact and airborne sound transmission.
- Top corrugated steel deck over light-gauge steel framing
- Accepts virtually any floor covering
- Over 100 UL Fire Designs
- Speeds overall project completion
- May help contribute points toward LEED® project certification
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold CertifiedSM
- Can be installed in limited exterior applications*
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: