Level Crete Floor Underlayment from Maxxon Corp.
Maxxon Commercial Pro Level-Crete underlayment is a cost-effective, high strength hydraulic cement underlayment used to cap rough, pitted, and out-of-level concrete.
It can also be used as a high strength underlayment in steel deck and wood frame applications. Maxxon Commercial Pro Level-Crete provides a compressive strength range of 4,000–5,000 psi (27.6–34.5 MPa).
WHERE TO USE
Commercial renovation and concrete construction.
Interior concrete, steel deck, terrazzo, ceramic, quarry, marble tile, old vinyl tile, wood, and radiant heat floors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cap uneven, rough, or spalled concrete floors
- Excellent strength and flow properties
- High compressive strengths make it ideal for commercial, retail and institutional projects
- Installed by Maxxon-approved applicators
- Batch mixed on-site to meet project needs
- Accepts virtually all floor coverings
- May be used as part of a wear surface system — contact Maxxon for details
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
For other relevant searches, you might want to try: